Well that’s it, 2019 is over!
I think it’s fair to say that this year has been an absolute roller coaster ride. SO MUCH has happened this year: a royal baby born, Trump impeached, Notre Dame burned, Change UK created and dissolved, Theresa May resigned, Lagerfeld died, Johnson elected and Brexit didn’t get done.
2019 also saw the creation of this blog and it’s accompanying monthly newsletter. Thanks to all of you for joining me on that journey, the blog has had 1,437 visitors from 39 countries! It’s been a pleasure to spend a few quiet moments of reflection with you each month.
For the final time this year, here are your reflection questions:
- On a scale of 1-10, how do I feel overall about this past year?
- What advice would I give myself at the beginning of 2019?
- What were the three biggest lessons I learnt this past year? What is one way I can incorporate these lessons into my life?
- Am I happy with how I spent my time this year? Did I reach my goals? What steps can I take this year to adjust my priorities?
- How am I different to this time last year?
- What or who have I been especially grateful for this past year?
- Write down three things to improve on next year. What are the concrete actions I need to take to work towards these improvements?
I hope you use this funny time between Christmas and New Year to do things that make you feel relaxed and revitalised.
All my love,