*freaks out that we are almost halfway through the year*
As Mental Health Awareness Week falls in May, I wanted this months reflection questions to prompt us to focus on the things that make us smile, as well as addressing whether we are looking after ourselves enough.
Here are the questions:
- What made you smile this month? List those things.
- When did you feel happiest in your skin? Why?
- Did you maintain balance in your life this month? Is there anything you need to change in order to achieve this?
- Did you have a particularly bad day this month? What happened? How did you handle it? Is there a way you can handle it better?
- Why are you unique? What makes you, you?
- How did you practice self care this month? How can you make sure you practice it enough in June?
- This month I felt amazing when…
all my love,
(p.s. you can sign up for my monthly newsletter here)